Homes for Sale in West Asheville, Asheville, NC
As the name implies, West Asheville is a primarily residential neighborhood in the western part of Asheville, North Carolina.
West Asheville is a lovely suburban community directly west of Downtown Asheville across the French Broad River. Young professionals and families looking for a new home in the city will appreciate the many attractions located within and around this neighborhood. The area features lots of trendy small stores, cafes, restaurants, and other venues to visit. For more information on West Asheville, including available listings, please continue reading through our article, or feel free to contact our team today for any additional questions you may have about this neighborhood.
- DIVERSE REAL ESTATE OPTIONS: The many subdivisions in West Asheville feature a selection of varying residential real estate options for buyers interested in the area. From affordable starter homes, mid-range single-family homes, apartments, multi-family residences to luxury homes, you’ll find many homes to choose from throughout the neighborhood.
- WELL-ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY: West Asheville is a thriving community that provides residents with everything they need. There are plenty of schools and public parks throughout the suburb, perfect for families looking to move here with their children. Haywood Road, which runs along the center of the neighborhood, features various commercial establishments providing great retail, dining, and entertainment options for residents in the community.
- BEDROOM COMMUNITY: Like most other neighborhoods in the city’s periphery, West Asheville serves as an excellent bedroom community for busy professionals working in the region. Residents are minutes away from the city’s downtown district and enjoy easy access to the area’s many business parks and universities.
Asheville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in West Asheville
5 Real Estate Facts About West Asheville
- West Asheville features a diverse set of property types for buyers to consider, including single-family homes, townhouses, vacant lots, apartments, condos, and more.
- Move-in ready homes in the area have a similarly diverse price range of $250,000 to $1.5 Million.
- Vacant home lots in the area usually range between $75,000 to $150,000.
- Most households in the community feature classic Craftsman-style architecture.
- These homes usually offer comfortable two to four-bedroom configurations with 1,000 sqft to 3,000 sqft of living space.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in West Asheville
100 Deaver Street
192 Virginia Avenue 1
120 Dunwell Avenue
83 Beverly Road W
22 Upstream Way
104 Deaver Street
On the map
West Asheville Map
West Asheville is a lovely residential district located in the western part of Asheville, NC. The suburb’s borders include French Broad River to the south and east, Patton Avenue to the north, and Canie Creek and Hominy Creek to the west. This neighborhood incorporates several subdivisions, including Malvern Hills, Bear Creek, Morningside Park, Falconhurst, Pisgah View, Hall Fletcher, and Westwood Place.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Asheville, NC
Average Household Income
Number of Households
Average Household Size
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in West Asheville
Schools in West Asheville
Asheville Waldorf School
PK – 8
Emmanuel Lutheran School
PK – 8
Hall Fletcher Elementary School
K – 5
Lucy S. Herring Elementary School
K – 5
Omega Middle School
6 – 8
Asheville High School
9 – 12