Homes for Sale in Beverly Hills, Asheville, NC
Beverly Hills is a lovely golf community located in the eastern part of Asheville, North Carolina.
The neighborhood is anchored by the Asheville Golf Course located along Tunnel Road, a short drive from Downtown Asheville. Residents in the area are treated to a variety of recreational amenities and enjoy the beautiful surroundings offered by the many mature trees along the beautiful hillsides of the suburb. If you’re in the market for a new home in the city located within a well-established community, you’ll surely love what the Beverly Hills subdivision has to offer. For inquiries on available listings in the area, please feel free to contact our team today.
- IDYLLIC SURROUNDINGS: Beverly Hills is a beautiful neighborhood filled with mature trees lining the many streets in the community. The front yards of households are well-manicured, and homes are well-kept. Homes in the community had retained the classic suburban design when the area was first developed, which adds to the area’s overall appeal.
- ASHEVILLE GOLF COURSE: One of the oldest golf courses in the region, Asheville Golf Course, is listed within the National Historic Places and offers a beautifully laid out championship course designed by Donald Ross in 1927. Enjoy a challenging game with friends while taking in the picturesque surroundings of the Beverly Hills community. The diverse trees surrounding the course add to the appeal of the golf club and are incredibly wonderful when the season changes and you see the vibrant colors of the many tree species throughout the area.
- AMPLE RECREATION: Aside from the Asheville Golf Course, residents also have easy access to plenty of recreation within and around the community. Several neighborhood parks are spread throughout the community, and the Asheville Recreation Park with the Western North Carolina Nature Center is directly south of the neighborhood. Residents can also easily access the many commercial establishments along Tunnel Road.
Asheville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Beverly Hills
5 Real Estate Facts About Beverly Hills
- Homes in the suburb are mostly bungalow-type brick homes with modest Craftsman designs that add to the area’s aesthetic appeal.
- Households feature varying layouts, including single-story ranches and bungalows and larger two-story models with attics.
- Most homes in the neighborhood were developed alongside the golf course built around the early to middle part of the 20th century.
- The typical price of properties in the area ranges between the mid $200,000s to $500,000 range.
- Most homes in the community are owner-occupied, ideal for buyers looking for a long-term home in Asheville.
On the map
Beverly Hills Map
Beverly Hills is a well-established golf community in the eastern side of Asheville, North Carolina. The neighborhood sits 10 minutes away from Downtown Asheville via Tunnel Road. Notable locations bordering the suburb include the Redwood Forest subdivision to the west, the Western North Carolina Nature Center and Asheville Recreation Center to its south, the Veterans Affairs Medical Center to its east, a Walmart Supercenter to its southwest, and various commercial establishments to its north along Tunnel Road.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.