Homes for Sale in Grove Park, Asheville, NC
Grove Park is an extensive residential neighborhood in the northeastern portion of Asheville, North Carolina.
This expansive neighborhood occupies the vast hillsides north of the city. It is home to notable locations such as the Grove Park Country Club, Grovewood Village, and the Governor’s Western Residence. The suburb offers houses tucked away in secluded hillsides connected to the rest of the city via paved village roads. Areas closer to the city feature flatter terrain and provide more common suburban residential layouts. If you’re interested in the area and have additional questions about homes for sale in Grove Park, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today.
- HILLSIDE HOMES: Most homes in the Grove Park neighborhood are spread throughout long winding hillside roads carved through beautifully preserved forested areas. Households are surrounded by mature trees providing a refreshingly green feel to your home. The elevated location of many homes means many properties feature breathtaking views that overlook the surrounding cityscape. The secluded nature of these hills also provides added privacy which may be an essential factor some buyers will want to consider for their purchase.
- LUXURY MARKET: The majority of homes in Grove Park are custom-built luxury homes featuring spacious layouts and impressive designs. These households typically feature multiple bedrooms and grand living areas perfect for large families that require extra space.
- GROVE PARK COUNTRY CLUB: Grove Park Country Club and the Omni Resorts Hotel is an iconic resort and golf destination offering world-class amenities and family-friendly recreational attractions. Enjoy a beautifully crafted championship course designed by architect Donald Ross. The Omni Grove Park Inn next to the golf club features various offerings for their guests, including a full-service spa, a gourmet restaurant, a swimming pool area, a bar, a beautifully landscaped garden, function rooms, and more.
Asheville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Grove Park
5 Real Estate Facts About Grove Park
- Most homes in the area are owner-occupied and rarely go on the market.
- If you get the chance to make an offer for a home in Grove Park, it’s best to send one as soon as possible to help ensure you close on the deal.
- Previous homes sold in the neighborhood range between $400,000 to $1.42 Million.
- Households in Grove Park feature varying custom-built designs that fully utilize the hillside terrain of the area.
- Homes in the community usually come with spacious layouts with floor spaces ranging between 1,500 sqft to 5,000 sqft.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Grove Park
On the map
Grove Park Map
Grove Park sits to the north of Asheville, North Carolina, with North Asheville bordering it to the northwest and Chestnut Hills to the south. The suburb serves as an excellent bedroom community located a short drive away from Downtown Asheville and the University of North Carolina Asheville campus.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.