Homes for Sale in Kenilworth, Asheville, NC
Kenilworth is a lovely suburban neighborhood tucked away in the southeastern corner of Asheville, North Carolina.
Kenilworth is situated directly southeast of Downtown Asheville surrounded by various commercial areas lining the many major highways connecting to the city center. This hidden gem offers lovely home options, refreshing surroundings, and family-friendly amenities that will surely attract homebuyers interested in the region. For inquiries about available homes for sale in Kenilworth, our team is ready to assist. Feel free to contact us today for any real estate-related questions you may have about the area.
- TREE-LINED STREETS: All throughout Kenilworth, households are surrounded by streets adding to the fantastic curb appeal of the community. You’ll find a diverse collection of mature trees planted along with the many open green spaces and well-manicured yards in the neighborhood. If you’re looking to live close to nature while being minutes away from extensive shopping centers and major business centers, you’ll surely love the setting offered by the Kenilworth community.
- BEAUTIFUL SUBURBAN HOMES: Kenilworth provides a lovely selection of charming suburban single-family homes. Households in the community feature varying Craftsman-style and custom home builds. These residences usually feature spacious configurations perfect for families looking for a move-in-ready home in Asheville, NC.
- CENTRAL LOCATION: Located next to Downtown Asheville, Kenilworth is an excellent location for busy professionals looking to find a home close to the city center. Residents are a short drive away from various business centers in the region and the many nearby universities and colleges.
Asheville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Kenilworth
5 Real Estate Facts About Kenilworth
- Due to the tremendous value that can be had from homes in Kenilworth available supply in the area is usually limited.
- If you do get a chance to make a purchase in the neighborhood it’s important to make a good offer fast to help increase your chance of closing.
- Homes in Kenilworth feature beautifully built models with varying architectural styles including Colonials, Craftsman, bungalows, ranches, and cabin-style homes.
- Houses usually come with three to five-bedroom layouts with 1,200 sqft to 3,000 sqft of floor space.
- The price of real estate range from the high $200,000s to low $800,000s.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Kenilworth
On the map
Kenilworth is an idyllic wooded residential neighborhood in Asheville, North Carolina. The community sits directly southeast of Downtown Asheville bordered by Swannanoa River Road to the south, Tunnel Road to the east, Biltmore Avenue to the west, and the Wind Oaks subdivision to the north.
Residents in Kenilworth enjoy a wealth of conveniences within and around the community. You’ll find several neighborhood parks and recreation ideally placed within the suburb. There are plenty of nearby commercial establishments, including restaurants, cafes, fast-food chains, shopping malls, and many more. Residents are also a short drive away from the city center and the various attractions in Downtown Asheville.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.