Homes for Sale in Heatherwood, Hendersonville, NC
Heatherwood is a well-built suburban subdivision on the northwestern outskirts of Hendersonville, North Carolina.
Heatherwood serves as an excellent bedroom community with easy access to both Hendersonville and Asheville. Homes in the community are well-built and provide ideal living arrangements for families in the market for a move-up home in the region. Should you require additional information on the area, our team is here to help. We have extensive knowledge of the various real estate markets in the region and would be glad to identify listings that best match your specific needs.
- QUIET SURROUNDINGS: One of the benefits of living in a subdivision on the city’s outskirts is the peace and quiet the location provides. Residents enjoy relaxed surroundings with lots of mature trees surrounding the lovely suburban households in the subdivision.
- LARGE HOMES: Homes in Heatherwood feature spacious configurations ensuring they are a perfect buy for young couples looking to raise a family or buyers looking to purchase a house with extra space. Lots are also equally spacious, ensuring there is ample space in between households. Side-entry car garages and driveways also provide residents have ample parking space for their families.
- TREMENDOUS CURB APPEAL: Colonial-themed brick homes, beautifully landscaped yards, designated open green spaces, and mature seasonal trees all add to the aesthetic appeal of the Heatherwood community. Enjoy the best that Western North Carolina has to offer by visiting a classically laid-out luxury community today!
Hendersonville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Heatherwood
5 Real Estate Facts About Heatherwood
- Heatherwood is a luxury real estate market known for its well-built single-family homes built in spacious home lots.
- Homes in the neighborhood are priced between the high $200,000s to low $400,000 range, with vacant lots coming in at $100,000.
- Home models usually feature two-story layouts with three or four bedrooms and two to four baths.
- The interiors of these residences are usually quite spacious, providing anywhere from 1,800 sqft to 3,200 sqft of floor space.
- Most houses in the community were built in the 1970s and feature classic suburban home designs standard during that era.
On the map
Situated in the northern part of the city, residents in Heatherwood enjoy easy access to the various business and commercial centers in both Hendersonville and Asheville. Surrounded by other subdivisions, this location is an excellent choice for buyers looking for a convenient bedroom community in the region. Although there are a limited number of notable attractions close to the subdivision, families living here do have the option to take a short drive to visit the many attractions in the region.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.