Homes for Sale in Carriage Park, Hendersonville, NC
Carriage Park is a 400-acre gated mature development located around three miles from downtown Hendersonville, North Carolina.
Carriage Park is ideally located near downtown Hendersonville’s shops, boutiques, and eateries. This gated community comprises architecturally diverse neighborhoods connected by stunning mountain parkway loops that blend seamlessly with lush common areas. If you’re looking for assistance in identifying suitable houses for sale in the community, our staff is here to help. We have extensive knowledge of the Hendersonville real estate market and would be delighted to assist you in locating the ideal property.
- AFFORDABILITY & COMPLETE AMENITIES: Carriage Park is an affordable area that offers spectacular mountain vistas, recreational and cultural events, peaceful country living, and championship golf courses. It is conveniently located among world-class medical institutions and has excellent shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities. This charming gated neighborhood is conveniently located near I-26 and I-40 and has an indoor heated pool, a private fish-stocked lake, tennis courts, and a large clubhouse.
- AESTHETIC VALUE: One of North Carolina’s oldest constructed mountain communities was designed to satisfy even the most discriminating homeowner. Residents are surrounded by breathtaking panoramic sights regardless of the season as they wind through Carriage Park’s 17 subdivisions along the scenic mountain Carriage Parkway. Additionally, it is ideally located for anyone wanting alpine solitude, warm four-season weather, and closeness to a historic mountain town.
- AMPLE RECREATION: Residents of this friendly community have a profusion of recreational choices and activities to choose from. Residents may join aqua exercise classes, a men’s breakfast, a reading club, CP stitchers, monthly socials, a ladies lunch group, or a Bible study. Furthermore, they can stay fit by participating in mixed tennis, jazzercise, golf tournaments, hiking clubs, walking groups, and ladies tennis. The diverse assortment of activities, groups, and events encourages homeowners to pursue new interests and engage with one another to establish lasting friendships.
Hendersonville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Carriage Park
5 Real Estate Facts About Carriage Park
- Carriage Park lot values range from $29,900 to $129,000.
- Typically, lots range in size from.25 to 1 acre.
- Carriage Park homes typically range in price from $275,000 to $800,000.
- Typically, homes range in size from 1400 to 3800 square feet.
- Typically, there are three to four bedrooms and two to three bathrooms.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Carriage Park
18 Deep Valley Lane
148 Dawn Mist Court
142 Narrows Run Loop
301 Governors Drive
283 Millbrae Loop 1654
322 E Shay Circle
On the map
Carriage Park Map
Carriage Park is a gated 400-acre community located around thirty minutes from Asheville and three miles from picturesque Hendersonville. It is home to numerous notable locations, breathtaking views, and enough recreation, making it ideal for homeowners seeking a calm yet all-in-one location.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Hendersonville, NC
Average Household Income
Number of Households
Average Household Size
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in Carriage Park
Schools in Carriage Park
Hendersonville Elementary School
K – 5
Rugby Middle School
6 – 8
West Henderson High School
9 – 12