Homes for Sale in Oakley, Asheville, NC
The Oakley subdivision is a quaint suburban neighborhood in the southeastern section of Asheville, North Carolina.
Oakley is the perfect bedroom community for homebuyers in the market for a property a short drive away from Downtown Asheville. The neighborhood is located close to everything you need, perfect for busy professionals looking for a move-in-ready home in the city. Should you require help identifying ideal homes for sale in the area, our team is here to help. We have extensive knowledge of the real estate market in Asheville and would love to help find you the perfect home.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Oakley sits comfortably surrounded by various well-developed commercial areas. You’ll find a vast selection of shopping malls, restaurants, big-box retailers, department stores, and many other businesses close to the neighborhood. Residents also enjoy easy access to multiple family-friendly recreation options as well as great school options for their kids.
- SUBURBAN REAL ESTATE MARKET: Home options in Oakley are predominantly single-family homes. These residences vary in design and price range offering ample options to buyers interested in the area. If you’re in the market for a move-up home within and a little bit above the median home price in the city, you’ll surely love the offerings provided by this community.
- TREMENDOUS CURB APPEAL: As the name implies, Oakley is a neighborhood that’s filled with mature trees lining its many suburban streets. There are ample green spaces and dedicated forested areas providing a refreshingly green environment throughout the community.
Asheville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Oakley
5 Real Estate Facts About Oakley
- Homes in Oakley include a mix of classic bungalows and craftsman-style homes.
- New construction is plentiful in the area, perfect for buyers looking for a newly constructed home in Asheville.
- The price of homes in the community ranges between the mid $300,000s to mid $500,000s.
- Home builds in the community usually come with two or three-bedroom configurations with two or three baths.
- These homes are built in 0.06 to 0.50 acre lots and feature 500 sqft to 2,100 sqft floor spaces.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Oakley
On the map
Oakley is a well-developed residential neighborhood in the southeastern portion of Asheville, North Carolina. Both Interstate-240 and Interstate-40 are easily accessible from the community connecting residents to Downtown Asheville and other business centers in the region. Residents enjoy easy access to various commercial areas bordering the north and west of the suburb. The area is also home to several school options making it quite ideal for families looking for a move-in ready home in the city.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.