Homes for Sale in Oak Forest, Asheville, NC
Oak Forest is a small subdivision in the southern part of Asheville, North Carolina.
Oak Forest is a beautifully developed suburban neighborhood located in an area between Asheville and Hendersonville. If you’re in the market for a home a short drive away from both city centers as well as the many business centers in between these cities, you’ll surely appreciate the lovely offerings here. For more information on the area or to schedule a site visit, please feel free to contact our team today.
- COMFORTABLE HOMES: Oak Forest features a collection of well-built ranch-style homes. These households feature a single-story design with a first-floor master perfect for homebuyers looking to avoid climbing up and down the stairs every day. Homes also feature spacious lots providing ample yard space between each residence.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: As mentioned before, Oak Forest sits between Asheville and Hendersonville. Residents in the community enjoy easy access to various attractions and business centers in both cities. The neighborhood also sits next to Hendersonville Road, providing a wealth of retail and dining establishments, all available for your convenience.
- NEARBY SCHOOLS: If school options are an essential consideration for your home purchase, you’ll surely want to look at the Oak Forest subdivision. A school complex to the southwest of the neighborhood provides excellent academic and sports programs for its students. Students in the complex include Valley Springs Middle School, William W Estes Elementary, and T.C. Roberson High School.
Asheville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Oak Forest
5 Real Estate Facts About Oak Forest
- Home prices in Oak Forest range between the high $200,000s to mid $500,000s.
- These properties feature well-built ranch-style homes with single-story configurations that have between three to six-bedroom layouts.
- Homes in the neighborhood were built in the mid 20th century between the 1950s to 1960s.
- These homes feature spacious interiors with floor spaces ranging between 1,300 sqft up to 5,000 sqft.
- Properties in the area come with large lots, with most households coming with spacious yards that open into well-manicured green spaces filled with mature trees and other greeneries.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Oak Forest
122 Overlook Road
131 Cedar Forest Trail
On the map
Oak Forest Map
Oak Forest is a lovely subdivision in the southernmost tip of Asheville, North Carolina. The neighborhood is bordered directly by the Biltmore Park master-planned community to its southwest, the Skyland district to its south, various subdivisions to the north, and the many commercial establishments along Hendersonville Road to its east.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Asheville, NC
Average Household Income
Number of Households
Average Household Size
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in Oak Forest
Schools in Oak Forest
William W Estes Elementary
K – 5
Valley Springs Middle School
6 – 8
T.C. Roberson High School
9 – 12