Homes for Sale in Riverwind, Hendersonville, NC
Riverwind is a lovely neighborhood in Hendersonville, North Carolina, composed primarily of modest suburban single-family homes.
Riverwind is a 55+ community located in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Around 190 residences are located in the 74-acre neighborhood, which has a clubhouse, swimming pool and hot tub, communal gaming room, horseshoe pits, a recreation area, and an RV parking space. To learn more about the region or to arrange a site tour, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team now.
- COMFORTABLE HOMES: Riverwind offers 15 different floor plans, each with its unique set of additions, giving potential homebuyers plenty of options. Although Riverwind’s development is complete, the community’s long history means that there are usually a significant number of homes available for sale. Riverwind’s single-story, three-bedroom, two-bathroom single-family homes with a one- or two-car garage range in size from 1,100 to 1,825 square feet. The homeowners’ association fee covers the common area and community grounds care, allowing members to enjoy the quaint ranch-style architecture while maintaining a modest lifestyle in one of the region’s most beautiful natural settings.
- ACTIVE-ADULT COMMUNITY: Riverwind features two distinct clubhouses, each with its own set of amenities. The Main Clubhouse features a catering kitchen for entertaining guests in a more expansive environment, while groups congregate in the 50-person multipurpose area. For a more sedate evening, grab a book and curl up next to the fireplace. Residents also have access to the community’s outdoor pool and hot tub. The Small Clubhouse was recently remodeled to make it more accessible to the community. For activities or gatherings, smaller groups can congregate in one of two meeting rooms. The library’s collection includes paperback and hardcover novels, as well as reference volumes. The library is open 24 hours a day to all citizens. Riverwind provides RV parking for its residents who are on the move.
- WELL-ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY: Located in Etowah, North Carolina, this region offers all of the modern amenities and services required by today’s lifestyles. Hendersonville has a diversified collection of churches, financial institutions, two hospitals, multiple parks, and dozens of stores and restaurants to the east. By way of NC 280, the regional airport in Asheville, North Carolina, is about 25 minutes away. Car access is very convenient due to the proximity of Interstates 26 and 40.
Hendersonville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Riverwind
5 Real Estate Facts About Riverwind
- The neighborhood comprises 250 lots, approximately 190 unique dwellings, and over 300 residents.
- Typically, lots range in size from 1,500 to 5,000 square feet.
- Riverwind homes are typically priced between $300,000 and $700,000K.
- The community’s homes are typically three to five bedrooms with two or three baths.
- Each lot is given a “proposed” floorplan that is subject to revision. Split floorplans come with granite countertops, stainless steel appliance packages, LED lighting throughout, walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, a laundry/utility room, and a covered front porch.
On the map
Riverwind is a 55+ community located in Etowah, North Carolina, just west of Asheville. Riverwind in Etowah, situated at 2,100 feet near the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains, combines the best of rural life with the comforts of a community in a warm climate. Riverwind’s 190 homes are joined by a picturesque network of cul-de-sacs and tree-lined roads suitable for strolling and riding.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.