Homes for Sale in Ledges of Hidden Hills, Hendersonville, NC
The Ledges of Hidden Hills is a neighborhood in Hendersonville, North Carolina, featuring competitively priced luxury single-family homes.
Ledges of Hidden Hills is located close to downtown Hendersonville’s stores, boutiques, and restaurants. Several excellent property sites in the neighborhood with views of mountains, golf courses, or wooded areas. This is a well-established community that continues to attract interest from buyers looking in the Hendersonville area. If you require assistance in locating suitable houses for sale in the neighborhood, our staff can assist you. We have in-depth knowledge of the Hendersonville real estate market and would enjoy helping you locate the appropriate house.
- IDYLLIC SETTINGS: Ledges of Hills is a lovely neighborhood with mature trees bordering the community’s several streets. This forest creates the ideal environment for individuals to unwind and appreciate nature’s splendor. This location gives the community a sense of belonging and welcome.
- HILLSIDE LOCATION: While the community is nestled on a hilltop, it is located near excellent schools and hospitals. There are several opportunities for social gatherings and unique retail experiences across the area, including the Hendersonville downtown district. Built on top of an elevated location, a significant number of homes in the community come with overlooking views of the surrounding landscapes.
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES: The Ledges of Hidden Hills is a community in Hendersonville, North Carolina, predominantly composed of large, gorgeous homes that are reasonably priced, making them ideal for families seeking the perfect quality home. Residences are well-built, and the surroundings are well-kept, ensuring tremendous curb appeal throughout the community.
Hendersonville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Ledges of Hidden Hills
5 Real Estate Facts About Ledges of Hidden Hills
- The price of houses in this village ranges from $509,000 to $1M.
- The number of bedrooms is usually three to five, and the number of baths is two to three.
- The floor area ranges from 2,600-5,000 sq.f.
- The houses are usually single-family houses, townhouses, or loft-type.
- The lot sizes are usually 0.6- 0.9 acres.
On the map
Ledges of Hidden Hills Map
Ledges of Hidden Hills is an idyllic mountainside community in the northern outskirts of Hendersonville, North Carolina. Surrounded by wooded landscapes, the neighborhood offers a refreshingly green living environment surrounded by mature trees that change colors through the different seasons.
The neighborhood sits directly northeast of the Advent Health Hendersonville Medical Campus, making it an excellent bedroom community for professionals working nearby. The suburb also has easy access to the nearby Andrew Jackson Highway, providing direct routes to Downtown Asheville and Downtown Hendersonville.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.