Homes for Sale in Haywood Knolls, Hendersonville, NC
Haywood Knolls is a lovely neighborhood on Hendersonville’s west side comprised primarily of mid-sized homes.
Haywood Knolls is a lovely neighborhood tucked in the Blue Ridge Mountains’ lower elevations. It is ideally placed on the southwestern outskirts of Asheville and Hendersonville. It offers various recreational opportunities, including golf and other outdoor sports, allowing inhabitants to enjoy the four seasons year-round. The common area of the neighborhood includes a magnificent park with tennis courts, a picnic space, a horseshoe pit, a walking track, and a creek. Our team is available to answer any questions you may have about available homes for sale in Haywood Knolls. Kindly contact us promptly if you have any inquiries about the region’s real estate market.
- CONVENIENT COMMUNITY: While the community is tucked away on the mountaintop, it is close to good schools and hospitals, the Asheville airport, various chances for social events, and unique retail experiences throughout the area, including the Hendersonville downtown district.
- AESTHETIC VALUE: We are confident that you will like this neighborhood as much as our residents do. The winding mountain roads, beautiful laurels, refreshing dogwoods, and flowers in the spring all contribute to the suburb’s lovely surroundings. Winter offers stunning snow on the pines; however, many of us are relieved that we only have a few of these winter-related seasonal events.
- FANTASTIC HOME OPTIONS: Haywood Knolls offers a broad selection of single-family home options for prospective buyers. Houses here are exquisitely built and feature uniform designs that help add to the overall charm and character of the community. Matched by the well-landscaped surroundings and wooded landscapes, the subdivision is a definite must-visit for those in the market for their dream home in Hendersonville.
Hendersonville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Haywood Knolls
5 Real Estate Facts About Haywood Knolls
- Haywood Knolls lot prices range from $39.9K to $425K.
- Lot sizes range between 1400 and 1800 square feet.
- Haywood Knolls homes are typically priced between $250,000K and $400,000K.
- The community’s homes are typically two or three bedrooms with two or three baths.
- Haywood Knolls now consists of 250 single-family houses with brick exteriors that require little care.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Haywood Knolls
On the map
Haywood Knolls Map
Hendersonville is located around 25 miles south of Asheville, North Carolina. Haywood Knolls is a four-season community with outstanding county and regional health services, recreational, cultural, and educational opportunities. It is conveniently located near State and National forests and wildlife preserves, providing ample opportunities for outdoor excursions for those who enjoy staying active during their free time.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.