Homes for Sale in Druid Hills, Hendersonville, NC
Druid Hills is a national historic district in Hendersonville, North Carolina, located northwest of downtown.
Druid Hills was platted in 1923 and embodies the “Olmstedian” philosophy of land planning, with its curved roadways lined by mature trees and open areas. The neighborhood’s architectural styles include numerous Craftsman bungalows, Tudor revivals, and Colonial revivals, as well as less prevalent types. If you’re interested in a lot more properties for sale in this neighborhood, do not hesitate to contact our experts. We’d be delighted to show you the neighborhood’s numerous listings and highlight the neighborhood’s countless good characteristics.
- HISTORIC DISTRICT: The Leander Justice House, which predates the formation of the area, is notable for being the neighborhood’s only example of an I-house. Additionally, the Druid Hills area is remarkable for its abundance of fine examples of the Tudor Revival style, more widespread here than in other significant neighborhoods from the same era. Several of these include the Cebrun D. Weeks House featuring its steep hip roof, casement windows, and a wraparound patio. The G. Florence Boyle House, which has a sweeping roofline. Lastly, you have the Kenneth Katzenmoyer House, with its steeply pitched roofline, arched doorway, and casement windows.
- DIFFERENT REAL ESTATE OPTIONS: The housing stock in the neighborhood consists of ranch-style homes and two- and three-story homes. The term “building” refers to a broad category of structures ranging from traditional brick dwellings to more experimental modern design. Homes range in size from little one-bedroom bungalows to three-bedroom with open-air porches. Numerous homes in the area are situated on generously sized lots with plenty of yard space.
- AFFORDABILITY: With property prices beginning in the low six figures, this is an affordable neighborhood to acquire a starter home. Druid Hills also has several mid-sized homes available to those willing to spend a little more for extra space.
Hendersonville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Druid Hills
5 Real Estate Facts About Druid Hills
- Druid Hills properties range in price from roughly $41,000 to $3.2 million.
- The rooms here range from one bedroom to four bedrooms and two baths.
- The floor ranges from 1,267 to 11,287 sqft
- The houses are built from 1880 to 2021.
- The homes are usually single-family homes, loft-type, or townhouses.
On the map
Druid Hills Map
Druid Hills is located west of US 25 North and directly across from Patton Park. It is defined on the north by roughly Meadowbrook Terrace, on the east by US 25 North, on the south by Ashwood Road, and on the west by Ridgewood Avenue. The region is well-known for its favorable environment, four distinct seasons, and abundant options for outdoor leisure.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.