Homes for Sale in Cummings Cove, Hendersonville, NC
Cummings Cove is centrally located in North Carolina, between Hendersonville and Brevard, and is only a 15-minute drive from the Asheville airport.
Cummings Cove is a private golf community built around the 18th hole of the Cummings Cove Golf and Country Club. This location in Hendersonville, North Carolina, is stunning and well-known. This region is densely packed with amenities, including a sports complex, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a golf store, on-site cafes, and, of course, location, location—proximity to area retail and grocery stores. If you’re interested in the neighborhood and would like to learn more about available Cummings Cove houses for sale, please get in touch with our team now. We’ll be happy to walk you through the community’s many listings and highlight its numerous excellent attributes.
- AESTHETIC VALUE: Underground utilities, natural gas, city water, a private central sewer system, and cable television with high-speed internet are all available on the house sites in Cummings Cove’s five neighborhoods. Construction is not time-sensitive. Mountain Top ” Located at the summit of the neighborhood and extending across 275 acres in a village-like structure. In three directions, the Mountain Top community offers panoramic views of faraway mountains.
- AMPLE RECREATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES: If too much tranquillity worries you, fear not – there is much to do. There is never a dull moment with 650 acres, 18 holes of golf, tennis, pickleball, bocce ball, a pool, restaurant, and clubhouse activities. However, we all enjoy diversity. Within 15 minutes, you can be at a downtown Hendersonville fine restaurant or art gallery, at the Flat Rock Playhouse (North Carolina’s State Theater), or the Brevard Music Center, featuring world-famous performers.
- CUMMINGS COVE GOLF COURSE: Cummings Cove’s golf course and clubhouse recreate a famous North Carolina mountain golf experience, complete with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains from tree-lined fairways, elevated tees, and natural mountain water features, including waterfalls. The clubhouse, which overlooks the course, features a well-stocked pro shop, an enticing restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining, and a fireplace for those winter evenings. Additionally, there is a more casual grill and lounge where you may unwind after a round of golf or grab a quick lunch.
Hendersonville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Cummings Cove
5 Real Estate Facts About Cummings Cove
- Cummings Cove lot prices range from $29,997 to $125,000.
- Typically, lots range in size from 0.3 to 1.5 acres.
- Cummings Cove homes typically sell for between $579,000 and $1,200,000.
- The community’s homes are typically three or five bedrooms with two or three bathrooms.
- The homes at Wynfield feature various one-level floor plans with numerous bespoke amenities, each with its distinctive exterior and ranging in size from 1,600 to 2,300 square feet.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Cummings Cove
On the map
Cummings Cove Map
Cummings Cove is located near Etowah, North Carolina, on Highway 64, just seven miles from the heart of Hendersonville. North Carolina cities Asheville and Brevard are less than a half-hour distance away from the community.
Cummings Cove Golf & Country Club is the premier sports club developed alongside the many residences within this exclusive golf community. This social club provides resort-like amenities and a professionally designed championship course perfect for players of all skill levels.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.