Homes for Sale in Champion Hills, Hendersonville, NC
Champion Hills is a year-round private golf community located in Henderson County, North Carolina, in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Whether you’re looking for a year-round residence or a seasonal mountain retreat, Champion Hills’s existing housing stock is as diverse as the hamlet itself, with villas, cottages, and single-family houses all available. Several beautiful home sites offer breathtaking views of mountains, golf courses, or wooded areas. Today, many families in the community come from different parts of the country or Europe and come to visit their getaway home during holidays. If you’re looking for assistance in identifying suitable homes for sale in the neighborhood, our staff is here to help. We have extensive knowledge of the Hendersonville real estate market and would be delighted to assist you in locating the ideal property.
- IDEAL LOCATION: Champion Hills is conveniently positioned near major retail and grocery chains, as well as unique eateries and exceptional medical services. The area is located just minutes from downtown Hendersonville and about a half-hour south of Asheville. Henderson County public schools (elementary, middle, and high schools) and Blue Ridge Community College is close by for long-term residents planning to live here with their children. Additionally, the community is close to Pardee Hospital, which UNC Health Care manages. Pardee Hospital is North Carolina’s first and only hospital to be accredited by the International Organization for Standardization for meeting high standards of health care. Within a short drive are the Blue Ridge Parkway, a haven for sightseers and cyclists, as well as Pisgah National and DuPont State Recreational Forests.
- AESTHETIC VALUE: Champion Hills, according to Fazio, was love at first sight due to the geography of the landscape and the innate originality of the master-planned design of the community. He understood that he could use the breathtaking surroundings to create an outstanding golf course that would impress anyone who visited. Take a look around in any direction and soak in the magnificence that God has bestowed on the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. There is a great variety of flora and fauna with beautiful flowers and foliage landscaped throughout the course.
- AMPLE RECREATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES: Champion Hills Club offers golf and social membership to property owners, and its members are said to be very active supporters of the club. Over 100 volunteer groups, social and hobby clubs, and a busy calendar provide many opportunities to meet neighbors, become engaged in the community, and share similar interests at Champion Hills. Apart from the active membership, the community’s pride is the Tom Fazio-designed Champion Hills course, consistently rank among the best in North Carolina. And, unlike many mountain golf courses in North Carolina, the exclusive Champion Hills golf course is open year-round, ensuring ample tee times — another reason to live in the region full-time.
Hendersonville Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Champion Hills
5 Real Estate Facts About Champion Hills
- Champion Hill’s lot values range from $50,000 to $240,000.
- Typically, lots range in size from 0.7 to 4.5 acres.
- Champion Hills is located at the height of 2,500 to 2,800 feet.
- Carriage Park homes typically sell for between $579,000 and $1 200,000.
- Champion Hills has 477 residential sites and approximately 300 resident families.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Champion Hills
On the map
Champion Hills Map
Champion Hills is located just eight minutes from downtown Hendersonville and thirty minutes from Asheville. The region is one of the South’s cultural and craft beer epicenters, complete with ample food, arts, and entertainment options you can enjoy during your free time. The community is well-known for its mild climate, four different seasons, and plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a member of the community also raising my family here, I have deep understanding of what’s most important when it comes to making one of life’s biggest decisions. Regardless of transaction size, I bring dedication and passion to ever new opportunity. Working with me means that you’ll be kept informed throughout the entire real estate process—good news or bad.
When you’re ready to begin your next real estate adventure, I can’t wait to meet you.